Last 4 days before work.
I'm not prepared.
My basics all gone.
Need to get pens, accessories all ready.
Highlights..
ED
I got posted to Emergency department!
I know 4 of us sponsored students going there.
Which i find hilarious cos i remembered it was a eenie meenie miney mo thing and i just consulted shima for a few seconds before raising up my hand to request for ED.
I've always liked the idea of working in ED.
So i hope all will be well and i'll be ok there.
Oh yar its air con. Thank god cos i sweat terribly.
And scrubs! sport shoes!
Melaka
Its been a year? since i last went back.
As usual stayed over my aunt's house, busu at batu berendam.
Supposedly we had a nice kampong house in peringgit but now taken over by my slightly crazy uncle, pak long.
Yup and it doesnt help that he is slightly deaf too.
So must scream when u talk to him.
I guess that explains why my mum and her siblings tend to talk real LOUD without realising it.
Yar also i missed my cousin, Ayu.
Still remember when she wanted me to be her pengapit during her wedding, when she have many other female cousins on her mum's side.
So went to her house as well.
Jalan jalan at shopping centres and bandar hilir area.
Oh and i get my fix of A&W! Forever love their root beer float and curly fries.
USS
Together with wei fen, aisyah, winnie and her bf.
Awesome cos using mastercard we only paid $53 each.
I think it will be until may or something.
We really took advantage of all the rides.
Took cylon 6 times...wahaha!
Winnie took 11 times...hahahaha!
I wore kids poncho for the rapids adventure can you believe it.
My vans were fully soaked with the water..
Go uss whole day stinky seyyy.
Aisyah's 20th
Yesterday was my dearest aisyah's birthday.
We had a DIY birthday cake from the icing room shop.
Then went to Nabins for food and shisha.
I love love love shish kebab to the max.
I can eat it everyday.
The grilled capsicum makes it even nicer. =)
Ok next gonna meet dumbo for coffee and maybe get my stuff as well..I cant wait for 1st may...wanna settle my bills and do some shopping =)