Universal Studios Singapore.Awesome awesome awesome.
Too many places to venture.
Too many shows.
Theres basically shops to go to every nooks and corners.
Theres all sorts of cute mascots. Didnt get to take with shrek and fiona though.
Must try!
- Battlestar Galactica Human & Cylon. Fun dueling roller coaster. Not the typical roller coaster cos it shoots you all the way up. What i like is both rides will take off at the same time. You can wave to each other. I cant get enough of cylon. I wish theres one in my neighbourhood to go to right now. I find the human ride scarier though cos you're only strapped waist down.
- The Mummy's Revenge. Interactive roller coaster in pitch dark. Love the part when it suddenly reverse.
Basically try everything la if you can. hahaha.
I'm so happy i manage to go eat at a 50s style American diner. I love that kinda place to hang out and have good food.
Oh i was a bit jakun in the hollywood shop where it sells all sorts of movie merchandise. I would've bought stuff for myself if i wasnt on a tight budget. Oh ya i like the cool oscars looking trophy they sell. Very clever. If only the sell like best cinematography or shit i would've bought one for myself and feeling2 sendiri. LOL.
I wanna go again. Sucks ticket is so freaking ex.
Now my neck is aching from all the whiplash.