Finally.
I'm better today.
"Oh Lordy pick a bale of cotton" *SINGING*
I've been having low grade fever and runny nose these few days.
Been taking pills like a junkie.
I hate this kinda feeling cos you're not that kinda sick.
That makes me neither here nor there.
So its nice to be all well.
Ok.
When you're free from hassles of work.
Free to do anything you want.
Such as sitting at home lazing around, eat sleep eat sleep which will only lead to clogging up of your arteries in a few years time.
Side tracked.
Ok so when i'm free, my hands start to itch and go internet browse here browse there...
So now i want an android phone. I don't know HTC Incredible S, Samsung Galaxy?
I just want a phone with a decent camera and more importantly take videos. Oh ya internet and fun apps.
Not too big not too small. I almost wanted to get an impulse iphone but then i read rumours of iphone5? wth..
And then suddenly i want to get the Yamaha Apx-500................
Currently learning to play Radiohead's Karma Police. Woohoo.
Eh what is driving?
I forgot what Peter look like already..Geee.
I need to start reading again.
I will start jogging again.
Can't wait to go USS with bros and cousins!
Makan with my Gundu samy.
Long awaited chill with The OCs. Lets go karaoke.
Meetups with polymates.
Looking forward to Gaga's new record. Hopefully Born this way is not the best song in there.
Cos if it is, i'll be a tad disappointed.
OOOOOkie...Enjoy your life people.
The world is your oyster, Go make lemonades!