PRCP done and over with =))
On thursday all bonded students had their pictures taken and a mini meeting with HR.
HR asked if anyone would like to request for a change of wards and such.
I raised up my hand and said I want A&E.
Now I cant stop thinking bout what i just said the other day.
Somemore the HR said A&E is having a shortage of nurses currently..So i don't know what are my chances.
I just hope if I don't get A&E, they'll post me back to 55 and not some other wards.
That will be disastrous!
But I kinda like my ward and nurses there even though its like manual labour work everyday.
Somehow working in Geri ward is very fulfilling. Especially the satisfaction u get when all the cute grandmas and grandpas get discharged and wave goodbye to you.
That's the difference between my ward and other surgical/medical ward.
WTH i'm thinking too much when i should enjoy my freedom now.
Can't wait to go Universal Studios with bros and cousins..I wanna take those thrill rides and see far faraway castle!