Did my 3rd case study, Everyone else did just 2 ok...Seems like she like to grill me just like her face..Fine.
But don't say i do not have the initiative. I just happen to not agree with kissing asses.
So..To prove how much i "want" this i came earlier for my pm shift just to do case study with her. I had to cos if not i think she would love to fail me anytime.
Finally she said good at least better than my first.
I've been asking around...the staffs said shes like that always put people down..wtf reverse psychology isit?
Nvm.
At least my preceptor always backs me up.
Speaking of which she's going to resign soon cos she's gg back to her hometown to spend some time with her kids.
I'm her last preceptee.
Its kinda sad i'll miss her naggings and scoldings.
Shes kinda rebellious but a good nurse thats what i think is so cool bout her.
All the awesome ones are leaving...
Btw this is funny but my preceptor kinda shade the oas appraisal form right beside me and then she pass it to me when she's not suppose to.
5 days.
Victory will be sweet, I can almost taste it.
Never give up...
Feel like watching 127 hours now.