I'm feeling it right now.....the chills...the churns..the angina...the stress...the tachycardia......I'm worried.
I have the chances of failing this posting.
So friends, don't be shock if i didnt make it.
But i'll do what i can to redeem myself.
Stupid uncle fell down during nights.
I'm sorry i had to call u stupid.
But u really are stupid....plus your irritating family.
If something really happen to u i wouldn't be sorry.
Normally u would call for help...suddenly out of the blue moon u decided to walk to the toilet to shit...Pls ur completely of sane mind.
U have fucking diapers on n cath.
I have fuckload of things to do and look after 10 other patients not just you.
Thx arr uncle, actually ah pek, u just tarnished my reputation.
I bet i'm really popular now because of u.
Fuck all the protocols and authorities...I'm going to fight until my last gasping breath!!!