
WEI FEN turns 2 today!
I'm sorry...
WEI FEN turns 20 today!
I'm doing what she did on her blog for my birthday.
So its no original idea. lol.
So for those who don't know, Weifen is a very good friend of mine who is annoying but I happen to find her adorable at the same time.
Shes the last person from class that i made friends with.
We always have a love/hate relationship. Everytime quarell.
We ever joke that if one day we'd end up in the same old folks home, we will still be quarelling.
Its ok that shes annoying cos she finds me equally irritating..
I called her lotsa names and made fun of her when she speaks, but she bear with all my nonsense which is amazing.
You know i'm always kidding rite.
Also sometimes i feel like slapping her when she goes over the top =(
I guess my tolerance level for her is really high.
Because she is my friend and i love her very much.
From the bottom of my left ventricle eh??! haha.
U take care monster and all the best for ur future k =))))
Truly,
Your sexy demon.