OK people.
The final week.
Will need to read up my pharmacology.
Read up long forgotten skills.
Most of my friends will be doing hardcore dressings, bladder washouts etc..
I'll be doing cathetherizations and NG Tube insertions. Hopefully there'll be lots of it.
Seems like I'm the only one going to a medical ward =(
What's Up..
- Watched harry potter for the 2nd time.
- Made a twitter account.
- Needed earphones and got it.
- Went to June's Birthday Party.
- Went over to Weifen's to celebrate her upcoming birthday.
- Got a starbucks tumbler...kinda regretted not getting the steel ones now.
- Spending crap at eBay.
- Spending lots on unnecessary foods...kfc, pizza...
- Starbucked with the OCs... Ordered a venti and still feel that its not enough. It's kinda not normal seyy.
- Watching Greys anatomy and Modern Family....I swear Modern Family's gotta be one of the funniest shows ever made on tv.
- Got myself double zeros tunnels..I'm sorry i didn't stick to my so-called promise.
- Went over to Ummi Yon's to see my newest nephew, Mish'al....AND of course WARDAH.
- Not been waking up at 6am for jogging. I reckon that I will miss being narcoleptic, and plus I will lose weight during PRCP...so why bother.
Side tracked abit..I'm so jealous my brother Zaki went sentosa for megazip...used edusave money sumore..so he doesnt feel the pinch.
I'm preparing myself for a major freakout this Sunday.
Now I sound like i'm taking a train to Auschwitz next week.
Meh.