Finally i'm done with all my postings.
Just left with the 3 months of PRCP..
I don't like OT that much...I only like to observe the badass operations...
Ortho surgery is like a workshop with all the screws like D&T.
It gets tiring, so end up chatting with shima all the way..Non-nursing related =)
Haha...the irony its the posting that I look forward to the most from yr 1.
My least fav CI of all. She is annoying and slightly neurotic. Oh god.
I'm so happy its over.
haha.
In conclusion, my favourite posting goes to.......ED!
Gonna watch movie with my bro maybe sat....cos other friends either watch already or are just too busy..
In these situations, it made me realise that for me, nothing can outshine my family.
Is it just me?
I like stability but i don't like things too safe.
It bores me to death.
I think of other unnecessary things and i get annoyed.
I don't even know what i want anymore.
I am confused.
I just want to be contented with whoever i'm with and what i have.