I woke up with lotsa gooey crap in my eyes.
I was like wtf?
Not conjuc again...At least not during attachment...its not funny la.
I was freaking out...I did my personal "eye toilet" and put my sterile eye drops..
I think its not la now...cos the gooey gunk does not appear anymore.
Maybe its hardcore eye crap from a night of awesome sleep.
I love love my precious sleep.
Hah.
ED postings over..
I'm disappointed when i'm at Resus & P2 as there wasn't any CPR..Cos i wanna do.
K now i sounded like a heartless person.
I can imagine myself wearing the blue scrubs and sneakers...but not the stupid looking uniform. hah.
I can design a better looking uniform.
I went out with saihah..plan was to go boon keng for soup cos its rainy and all..*slurpp*
Thank god we didnt go...i just realise my mum cooked sup rusuk too.
Plan changed like so sudden...the next thing is we're at city plaza.
So ate arnold's...and then went tampines for more jln2 and starbucks!
Suweet.
And parallel parking SUCKS big time!! First time ever peter said an "Aiyoh" to me.
Wth this parking is a waste of time and effort and it should be abolished from this world.