
One of the best ice creams ever.

www.acmamall.com
Bought some stuff before and all will be delivered to your doorstep.
Sells all sorts of fragrances and beauty products.
Might be a lil pricier than some shops outside but good for those things thats not so readily available outside.
You do the math.
First time i made a police report...woohoo! haha.
My bro found 2 ICs and 2 driving licence on his way back from school.
Since i'm going out I might as well pass it to the police.
The fishy thing is all 4 cards belong to 4 different people.
Hmm. Very crime watch material if you ask me.
Ear stretching update.
Initial plan was to tape up to 0G(8mm).
For now, I've decided to stop at my 2G(6mm) cos i've excitedly bought extra pairs of plugs and tunnels.
I will probably getting my hair cut on fri. Who wants to follow?
K.