Saturday went out with Zai, Munah, Din, Yaya, Az, Memet and lil Danish.
Shisha and chill at Nabins till 12plus. The drink i ordered...sucked!
I dun think i'll ever try arab style drinks anymore..followed by crazy karaoke-ing session till 4am.
I miss shisha sooo much..So i'm happy finally.
Sun went out with Rosemary tree monkeys & the cutie pies.
Ate yakun =))) and our usual attempt at pool.
Today.
ED!
Awesome.
I didnt know the ED was a big department...with lotsa corners and doors. And at KTPH to open the doors..we have to wave. I wonder whose "brilliant" idea was that.
I was at P2 today with Mycoal. His name is Michael. Michael Jackson..hahaha..lame boy.
Shima was at resus but resus only comes like once in a blue moon so we combine forces.
Got one uncle who was my patient from geron came P2 just now. And he remembered me!
When asked whether he remember me..He said "How can u forget her face?" hahahahahaha..
Uhhm is that a compliment? lol.
Guess who is our lecturer?
Its ms christine.
First veron...now christine.
And just now after the day's debriefing, I wanted to open the door,but instead i off the lights.. Everyone in the room...including a dr or nurse and a patient..with all of us and christine..darkness for awhile.
Can't wait for thurs and fri..I'll be at Resus and P2 again.
But i lazy do case study la..Tak perlu eh.