Done with Geron posting.
Last day combination was the BEST.
Dolomar, Hanis, Samuel and me. And then afternoon pass over to kak faz =)
I was thankful i did not get the shitty combo for last day.
Somehow the last day did not end superbly as i hoped.
We all attended some quality talk..Its quite an event for the hospital...With VIPs and the door gift plus the buffet that we didnt get the chance to eat.
The event was ok with the Drama club performing. I did not know theres a drama club in the hospital...hahahaha.. like cca?
Then this VIP from america starting giving a talk thats filled with endless powerpoint slides...I was cursing under my breath.
We didnt even take a group photo..how sad.
And i was rushing cos Aisyah was already waiting patiently for me.
I passed my FTT!
wootz.
I'm happy cos i did not touch the books at all.
I got 45/50.
hahaha...1 less point and i'd fail..How painful would that be?
I'm having 2 weeks break now before my ED & OT postings.
Its weird when you are so free but everyone else is not.
So if I feel like going out, no one else might be free..that kinda thing.
I'm sooo poor already..Alot of things to get..Driving is really killing me..I'm only at my 8th lesson..More money leaking out soon..
Need to get my OT shoes too...haiyoh.