As we go on, we remember all the times we had together &........ Random updates.
Last day in school.
I'm somewhat sad.
I'm not confident with my AN5 paper at all.
But I'm glad i went school with my 2 best buds today =)
I'm gonna miss going NUH with them...I just realise i'm on my own now after i actually got my BUS concession just now. Yes...bus, not the usual train. I'm gonna take 2 busses to KTPH.
This guy is a dream.
He only had small scenes in Evanescence's video for Call me when you're sober.
But i remembered him!...haha.
If only Edward Cullen looked like him, i'd be an instant twilight fan.
Ear stretching updates.
I've been using the taper insertion pin (above right) to stretch my ears. Its safe but it hurts quite bad especially towards the end when its really stuck in my swollen ear.
So for my next size up, 2gauge, i'll be using the taping method instead. I heard its painless.
I'll gradually stretch using teflon tape (above left), till i reach my goal size...which is i don't know..2G? 0G?
Oh and my glass tunnels came already! My first tunnels..weeet
Its still tiny though.
I went shengsiong in the quest of finding hiro chocolate cake. But they don't have it there. They have all sorts of cakes, apollo etc....and they don't have hiro?
I am Hawa's broken heart.
I'm still not giving up.
This cake is my version of a twinkie...i miss it soo much.
So out of anger, i bought that huge pack of chicken ring for myself.
bwahaha.