
Does anyone remember this cake??
I miss this snack so much. It was my favourite during my early pri school days.
If you know where to get them, do tell me.

My current craze.
Grilled cheese sandwich.
I'm not a good cook but i love to fix stupid junk snacks.
Its not just innocently cheese. I put in 2 slices of cheese, chicken hams and tomatoes.
Butter both outer sides of the bread..Then i just put it in a frying pan till the cheese oozes and the bread looks toast.
Its a quick way to CHD..nyah.
Later wanna make shredded chicken mayo...yay! I already bought my chicken breast from cold storage. lol.
My 4G plugs are in! I used to 3 inch taper insertion pin this time round cos they say its better. But its still stings like mad when it reach the 3/4 mark. It was an awesome feeling when u feel the taper finally slide all the way in..It took me 2 hours last night but all in one attampt! Cos the end of the taper is concaved so i can easily follow through the jewellery behind it. wheeet.
I just read mgmt book once. And now its hard trying to remember the key points.
I bought a freaking hairdryer and pants and now i'm officially kekurangan.
Poor me.
I need to cut down on my driving lessons alr..My next lesson will be on the 18th, sat.
Peter said the next time he'll put markings for me to park the car..That is scary.
And my u-turn sucks.
hah.