Dying for some outside news. Cos thats how i'm feeling at the moment.
Caved in.
Red bulls everyday is a must.
Going break by myself has became a routine.
My current theme song to work is The Catalyst by Linkin Park..It gave me a lift.
I'm dreading case presentation.
I don't mind doing all sorta stuffs but i hate doing case study.
I made a few new friends at my new hospital...esp Ashley, Rowena and Chitra...they are nice people.
And my CI is like LinQiu.
I don't like the ward sister...I think shes so irritatingly extra..wth want to listen to our case presentations..you're a busy woman, go and do your work la...plus her annoying face which doesnt help.
hah.
Toughest posting yet.
I really hope i'll make it through...
I'll be so upset if i did not pass this time.
I love doing my job but i hate the fact that we sacrificed alot of our time and effort.
And then still having the thought they may actually fail you after all the hardwork put in....
Thats not very nice right.
Afterall they need nurses....and when people finally wanted to be one, they make it so hard for them to achieve it.
Blearghh.