The horror i love. The evil that beats inside me. Its called my disease
-My Disease by A Skylit Drive

Yes.
I was a book freak. I love to buy books last time.
Thats my Goosebumps book collection during primary school. Had a massive cupboard cleaning with my family just now and i had to chuck them all away. So i had to keep some form of memory.
Actually come to think about it, Goosebumps books were kinda lame...
I only kept my Roald Dahl's cos I just admire his sense of humour and imaginations.
And yes.
I am a music freak. Will always be.
Only after reformatting my laptop cos i need to, after redownloading i-tunes...then it down on me.
My whole music library is GONE.
I have 2396 songs in my iPod..so its not funny.
At least around 700+ songs were saved cos they were songs from my cd collection and i previously kept them in my hard disk.
Basically goodbye to all my newer songs.
Now i'm stopping myself from synching my iPod to itunes for awhile....cos i dun wanna lose what i have in my iPod at the moment..
IRRITATING.
Postings out.
Finally i'm posted to KTPH.
At least I have Shima with me but we're in different shifts...
There'll be 9 of us during Geron, 6 of us for ED & OT.
What a cute small community of us. Most of them are from our lecture group but i have no idea who they are.
Kla but i'm lazy to make friends la...I'm happy with what i have.
Btw will be having 4 wks of Gerontology posting, 2 weeks break, then 2 weeks of ED+OT, followed by 4 weeks of break...
and then..
jengjengjeng.
Nx week gonna buka alot outside..
Buka with classmates and OC.
I forgot that i need to rebook my long forgotten FTT...
Pfft.