Pinkeye
Today is my parents anniversary...23years of marriage.
I wish i'll have a married life like theirs.
I'm rotting at home.....tired of sleeping and eating.
I wanna do something.
If only my tapers and plugs are here...i can occupy my time with stretching.
Supposedly to take FTT with weifen...Gotta wait for the next slot then which will be forever.
Actually I wanted to go down there and surprise her or something cos i'm so full of surprises..yea rite..hahaha.
But thinking again i'm just gonna infect people.
At least today i feel much better....yesterday fever was bad and having aches and trembling...and when i'm in pain, i became restless...i walk around the house trying to shake that trembling feeling off...abit of an IMH-ish thing going on.
Conjunctivitis is a bitch...It made me look like an actual demon with red eye..giving me unnecessary fevers and ulcers.
People stigmatized HIV way too much..Its time to stigmatize conjunctivitis.
In a way conjunctivitis is worse than HIV....i'm not talking in the long run.
You can kiss and hug someone with HIV and its totally fine.
But if u kiss and hug someone with conjunctivitis...most probably your getting it.