
Meet my Bimbo, my beloved toycat that i had since young.
Bimbo watches over my ducky for me. nyahhh.
Anyway i'm proud of myself for cleaning my drawers and throwing away soo many things. I wanna achieve a clutter free environment.
So ya went out with my mum just now, I love love cold storage.
Its weird i know...of all places. That place just makes me wanna buy all sorts of ingredients and store at home whenever in need of hunger pangs.
My mum had to tolerate my nonsense when buying stuff...just now i bought beef jerkys, lettuces, tomatoes, cheese, beef bacon, chicken ham....i almost wanted to get hummus, tomato soup and garlic spread also....but i shan't be too greedy...I love to snack on what my mum will call "crappy foods".
I need to learn spending control..I'm just bad.
Tomorrow meeting my two thirds for buka =)
Its been a week but i feel like so long didn't meet them.