I knew I loved you before i met you.
Left with what we call the remainders of school days.
I'll definitely miss NYP more than RP.
Cos i don't have any lasting memories from there...let alone friends, other than saiful.
And what i'll miss more than ever is my 21 classmates..
"mizan.aisyah.ruijuan.bishu.june.joanna.aaron.celest.linqiu.yuling.hafiz.
murni.shima.ivy.weifen.rosa.wenyan.naqiah.meifen.esther.nicholas."
and guangguang also although she's not my classmate, she was an awesome partner to have during my first few attachments.
I'm not particularly wonderful with my memory...i'm a super duper forgetful woman..
Maybe when i get married one day, i'll forget that i have a husband...lol!
But i do remember scenes and moments that i had with people.
For instance..
Wei Fen.
I can still vividly remember the first day of school during lab, i noticed her with her short hair and red streaks. And i'll always remember seeing her walking to school alone..and aisyah and i will walk past her beckoning her to run together with us cos we're already late for lecture.
And the best part is, she'll run...haha.
And there was once i remember seeing her standing alone outside ltk-3 which breaks my heart. I have a soft spot for my dearest weifen..i just can't see her sad.
She was most probably waiting for ivy that time before lecture...the time whereby i only know that i have a classmate by the name of wei fen.
So who would've thought we'd be this close now?
Aisyah.
Together we are the dynamic duo..heh.
I remembered her the most cos she's the first person whom i smiled to outside the bio lab...when the whole surge of unknown classmates pass me by and and went in the lab.
She was wearing her forever 21 grey hoodie that i particularly liked.
Over mcdonalds we talked and realised that we lived in the same area..so from there everyday we went school together...skip lots of lectures and ate the fav $2 mcdonalds breakfast meal: tea for her, coffee for me...also share a mcnuggets meal upsized with drinks changed to iced milo.
And if there's a 3hours break, we'll go home to eat/quick nap/shower....and come back to school again..
Ppl might think that we're mad sometimes but i think we're special =)
I'm sorry i cant talk about everyone...I can but i will need a whole day or 2 to do that. =|
Life has to move on...we had our moments. Cherish them, treasure them with your hearts. I believe our friendship is for a lifetime.