QUARANTINE
Stupid conjunctivitis. Now 5 out of 7 of us has it.
Only memet and my dad not infected, the 2 whose mostly not at home.
I just got back from the doctor, he gave me 2 days of mc in advance in case i still have not recovered by then.
I want to get well by monday...I've got FTT, driving on tues and just 5 days left to spend with my classmates.
Had mee ramen with eggs for breakfast. While preparing, my ring finger got stuck in the tiny hole of the ladle. I freaked out cos the metal part was jammed down on my finger and i can feel some pain when i try to pull out my finger. All the commotion made my brother and mum to come over to help...they put lotsa soap on it...thank god it slid out finally..phew.
Just cos of a finger i panicked, now i can imagine the fear of those whose still conscious in trauma cases.