Show me your teeth
Omg...I'm overloaded with food already.
Memet treated us to Breeks for dinner...
I can say for the time being i'm already sick of their buffalo wings cos i ate too much just now..and i stole all the mushrooms from my brother's plates cos they don't like them..which is good, i can have all the mushrooms to myself.
I am soooo in love with my pyjama pants i bought from cotton on body..weird i know.
I love it so much i wore it the whole day today.
I love loud prints and i'll get more soon..only downside, its expensive for something u wear to sleep with.
Money is so tight.
I gotta buy/ set aside for
- More pyjama pants
- Hairdryer
- Sofa cover i'm chipping in $100...rest my dad will pay.
- FYP stuff
And the one thats pissing me off the most..
- Driving lessons!!!! with whoever la..peter, ah kau, ah lian, jebon, encik marzuki.
Aiyoyo amma tagel munileh inspektor sahab...