Today i'm a total mess. I lost my ring that i made during sec school with the word "hulldra" engraved on it....i dunno what happen...must've flung out from my finger in library.
And my shoe was coming off...so had to ask aisyah to help me buy super glue....and then some super glue was stuck on my leggings...now my leggings have this slight hole in it that is so not cute....
So ya.
Finally i called Peter for this friday lesson.
He sounded like a true blue ahpek seyy...n i hv difficulty understanding him over the phone cos he sounded like he mumbles..gosh..i hope i can get along well with this guy.
I'm so in love with my mum's latest art..lol...its chili padi in lime mixed with some kicap...its DIVINE!..
I can just eat rice with fried chicken n lots of that...its already lovely.
It made me sweat like hell though...thats y i refuse to eat chili padi outside.
My gaga shirt came already and i'm disappointed!! Its huge...like the fyp green t-shirt...
Its Gaga ok...I must have a nice fitting gaga shirt...
Not a loose gangly one....I'm not in foreign bodies.
Ebay has awesome plugs to choose from, i already ordered my 6gauge taper kit and i heard its gonna be a tough stretch....i'm stopping myself from splurging much this month cos i have driving already and it will kill me.
Ok go..Bye bye.