Exams finished..left with lab skills nx mon..
I'm so disappointed with myself..i didn't make full use of my time to study properly.
Arrgh..ok gone alr.
Anyway gst money gone just like that to pay my bills and concession. Haha..
I'm officially a huge Gaga fan now cos i just purchased a tee from her merchandising store on impulse...and the international shipping costs and such already burns a hole.
What an idiot.
But am looking forward to that shirt!
My cousin and i was talking about lady gaga that day and we came to a conclusion that lady gaga might be the Dajal.
LOL!!!???
Why?
Cos its already akhir zaman...and she is so damn influential.
Hahaha..just a thought, we're just kidding.
Sorry Gaga...hahahaha.
Annnd i just realise my blog will turn 6 in around a month time. How cool is that? I started blogging when i was in sec4? What??!!
I'm so proud of myself..Its like ima go out and get myself and my blog a cake to celebrate.................................................................
*Toink*
Nope i won't do that.