PROM
I didn't thought that i'll be having a prom in my school years. I kinda gave up after WRS decided not to have any prom. Lol.
I'm happy theres finally a prom and so i'm glam rock!! ok minus the glitters.
Actually u cant consider it glam rock if its no glitters n sequins..and basically shiny things.
Oh heck i just love the name...glam rock.
Always been a rocker at heart..LOL.
Dancing with classmates was awesome. I just like to dance la...Good music does the trick.
I believe people should dance more and get out of their comfort zone. Even if they can't dance well..Don't think too much about those around you and what they think. Its all about celebrating life and living the moment with the people that u love.
Dancing makes people smile.
If you don't believe me just watch the ellen degeneres show and macam2 aznil.
I will need to start payback fasting...7 days larr.
Actually when prom's finally over..its like a slap in your face kinda shit.
Look ahead: EXAMS...
Look further ahead: FYP..
Look the furthest: PRCP..
woah!! motherfff..ok i shan't.
Haiz its like a tasteless joke la this 2 weeks HOLIDAY.
Come lets laugh together gether.