Pick up lines are oh-so-lame, i'm just wondering who falls for that kinda shit.
I got my ovaltine. YAY! I was looking everywhere but my nearest mama shop.
My dad said i bought the wrong drink...I said correct what ovaltines.
He replied: Nope..the tin is round, not oval.
mehmehmeh..
Its confirmed now from who i inherited my super lameness genes.
GST offset package this 1st july baybehs.
My mum will give me a lecture if i decide to buy a guitar with that money...i just realised the back of my guitar is starting to come off. Now i have a reason to get a new quality guitar.
I was bloghopping and i was reading hazirah's blog about islamic pick up lines thats soo darn hilarious.
- Do you work for Al-Qaeda? Coz u've hijacked my heart.
- Wanna date? I just bought a whole BOX when i went to madinah..(hahahahahaha)