Its only when you've lost everything that you're free to do anything.
I find it weird that i have nothing to do this weekend..Its like i'm so free.
I saw myself going youtube learning to play songs on my guitar just now which was a nice change for a weekend.
Wait...actually i got more important things to do...like studying for upcoming exams n doing fyp related things. Bleargh.
Went to get random stuff..my new earpiece that sounded great for a cheaper earpiece since i'm on some budget. Except that it doesnt fit as good as my previous creative.
Got my chlorpheniramine....100 pills baby. Its gonna last me longer.
Somehow these few days i'm craving for Ovaltines. Its like i'll give u a kiss if u can give me a cuppa ovaltines right now..LOL. Not the candy but the powdered drink. I miss everything about it..The orange-ness of the tin, the darker sister to milo powder that it is, the smell of it...
Ok starting to sound loopy but thats how i appreciate things.
I've been hunting them down but i can't seem to find it.