It time for 10 X.
1) Its time for the great singapore sale!
2) My back smear is getting from bad to worst lately..now soon to be front smear.
3) Hawa's diet consists of 5 small meals per day..If u want to eat a big meal, its equivalent to 2 to 3 small meals.
4) Guys whose mulut is like jubor ayam...Might as well be a girl k.
5) If u don't take me seriously, so do I. Karma baby.
6) FYP topic is so dry...LAW.. how to make it fun eh?
7) Lady Gaga is a legend in the making.
8) I am patient but at the same time easily irritated..how to deal with that shit.
9) Milo bolus is good during an 8 o'clock lecture.
10) I hope when i'm busy in the future, I will never be too busy for my family and good friends..Cos now i know how sucky it can be.