I had starbucks' grande just now...i'm amazed how fast i can finish that whole cup...i shudda got the venti instead...Filzah thinks i'm weird with all the caffeine + redbulls and saiful told me to drink chocolate frapp instead...Sorry babe, its been so long since my last coffee. And we were like mesmerized by the cute barista guy.
I got my birkenstocks!! yay for me, finally. Thx aisyah for accompanying me =) I chucked my old slippers together wit the birks box in the nearest dustbin after buying it. So Aisyah...lol.
I'm still not happy my skill is not over yet...hope it'll be easy this mon.
To do-s:
- pay overwhelming bills....nabei.
- get prom stuff..omg i think it'll cost me a bomb..
- do crunches.
- cut down on junk food......i spend wayyy too much on food.
- slingbag maybe from projectshop blood bros or the ones i saw with naz that day?...ok thats too much for this month...maybe nx yr...hahaha...guitar jgn cakap.
Yup..and to think that i still have not gotten my next allowance yet.