"The smell of you in every single dream I dream"
- Train
I feel so fortunate to have a great family and close friends.
Hearing stories of others out there who are less fortunate than me makes me sad and it makes me stop and re-think about myself.
I have shelter. I have food and I have love.
Therefore I am blessed...And there's nothing more that I could ask from god.
Went Eatzi with my bros, kak min & abg mazlee.
The steak is awesomely very thick & tender.
I love love beef steak to the max..I can eat steak all day.
I'm sooo chubby now..everybody now realizes my bulging tummy..I'm scared to face the truth..LOL.
I'm watchin Boomerang channel from the starhub cable..For some reason, i can watch any channel right now from cable. Oh gawd i wish i'm subscribed to that channel.
They're showing Popeye right now.
Popeye is one of my fav cartoon shows ever.
Simple and awesome.
I don't fancy some of nowadays cartoon...Either the graphic is just way over the top fugly or the strory line are just annoying.
And weirdly enough, I miss Mamemo.