
Parker Posey as Danica Talos, in Blade Trinity.
I love vampires...They are sexy creatures in my opinion.
But not like the Nosferatu kind. Haha he's ugly.
Tom cruise was hot as Lestat De Lioncourt in Interview with the vampire. *Drools*
Now i just finished watching Blade and i have a slight obsession with Danica Talos cos she's a darn cool character. Lol.
I need to clean up my room...In fact what i feel like doing is totally revamping it..but thing is I can't its not solely my room. And my room stinks its depressing.
Since a child, I've always dreamed of having my own room...decorating the walls with posters, painting them with nice colours and having nice ikea furnitures..
Oh well.
Yesterday we went out for arcade and watched 3D clash of the titans...Lol i remembered reading about perseus, andromeda and medusa when i was in primary school. To me movie was just ok...i don't know maybe the storyline is just too simple..Perseus basically kills off everything with ease, no obstacles whatsoever..I didn't realise the lead actor was the same guy in Avatar. Suddenly this guy is like hotcake in hollywood.