Naz and her sis had quite a hardcore shopping spree yesterday..lol
I just cut my hair a little..Tried kimage at plaza singapura..
My best shampoo experience EVER! haha...the guy who shampoo-ed my hair is soo good la...give me goosebumps..he like almost jotos my head but its awesome..Like u went for a spa...but just cater to the head.
I complimented him and he was like "thankiu ar..u noe why its cos i shampoo thousands of people alr"
Woah.
My hair i realise is very dry..looks like hay when the stylist snipped them off.. Scary mary.
Btw the pastas at coffee bean sucks!
Ok maybe its just bad experience at coffee bean 313. But really la its bad..theres a thing in this world called salt.
I'm tired at home..can i not be a nurse just for a day?
I pity my mom also.
Selfish thinking i noe..but it seems like i cant afford to be reckless and carefree anymore.
Am i cursed or something.
Sometimes after blogging, some things got lifted off my chest...its like a place where i can freely say things i rarely say..freedom of speech...
So yar..the purpose of my blog.
And i don't think people read my blog anyway..haa.
And whats with everyone not updating...i might as well get rid of my links yar.