And then its the final year.
What?? I'm in year 3 already?
I feel like i'm not qualified enough to be a staff nurse. I should buck up this semester. Aisyah will wake me up in lectures if she catches me sleeping...unless i tell her that i really really really wanna sleep.. LOL.
I need to get better grades..I'm like a disgrace among sponsored students. *Toink*
Wake up now!
Lesson: Ok when you fall down, pick yourself up and always remind yourself that you are strong and will never give up..chet.
OK do not take it literally k.
If you were to really fall down and theres a cut, don't remind yourself that you're strong and will never give up lar.
Clean the wound and put plaster first k.
Fri went town with poly mates to get aisyah's prezzie.
I'm still frustrated that dragonage origin is out of stock & the fact that one last copy that i was holding on to could be gone in that 1 hr to 2 hrs..
Lesson: If u see something that u like, follow ur guts and u hold on to it..you don't let it go. Or you might risk losing it forever and regret later on for second guessing yourself.
In the end she chose assasin's creed II...but hey that game is awesome too.
I wanted to get the vans authentic in burgundy...its soo pretty. I've been eyeing it for sometime but no size. =(
Aisyah also got her havaianas flip flops...I was tempted to get one too but then i think i'm more of a birkenstock kind...
I should get one soon =) But expensive eh all these slippers.
I know we are talking bout quality here..not like the usual 10bucks fake birkenstocks look-a-likes that i've been getting for the past few years.
I bought the chocolate ensure again..God knows whats wrong with me.
Even my diabetic grandma if possible, i think she wouldn't want to drink ensure.
Ok I need total zen right now and concentrate.
I need to go into the cave and find my power animal.