I love my blog cos its the place where i can speak my mind cos i'm always right but not heard.
Tired la speak also nobody ever listen to me...might as well keep quiet right?
Or summarized in a verse from rise against's prayer of the refugee:
"We are the angry and the desperate,
The hungry, and the cold,
We are the ones who kept quiet,
And always did what we were told."
My anarchy side surfacing.
Anyway attachment..One week down. 2 more to go.
I'm tired..Mentally and physically. I need a day for my brain to shut down. Okla not totally, that means i'll be dead already.
Ward was so-so. Thank god i have shelia, a person i can click with. Naq n saf different shift so met them only for 2 hrs each day.
I'm dreading case presentation..I really hate to share in front of so many pple lar...i prefer to do lots n lots of skills.
And i'm starting to go home with wenyan lately. Nx week gg with her also. I find comfort gg home with my classmate.
My stupid pants uniform is still not ready yet.
Jidah's finally home today!!
7 kinds of meds for her.
So now will need to take care of her when i'm home.
I miss shopping, i miss jamming, i miss going coffee, i miss basically all my best friends. Sometimes i wonder who misses me. lol..
I want you guys to know that i love you so much even though i rarely show it.
I wish i could spend all the time in the world with you.