Funny when attachment starts we loathe it with all our hearts but when it actually ended you suddenly miss it...even the slightest bit.
I kinda liked my CI...i'd like to think that she's a nice person beneath the tough exterior.
Especially after her sudden heart pouring session with me and shelia during our case presentation.
I think so far Rowena and Seri are my best CIs..
Siobhan Magnus for the win this season!
I really dig her weirdness and ever since she sang chris isaac's wicked games, i'm an instant fan.
And speaking of talent, something to check out if you're bored at home..
New Zealand's very own talent, Wing.
She looks like a nyonya who juals sayur...gotta listen to her song clips.
I'm gonna read storybooks, download movies, and play guitar this break..also meet up with my best friends. For me staying at home is never boring, as its those little times of our lives where we're actually free from social obligations so we can spend quality time with our family..so i don't get it when people constantly complain of boredom at home.