Jidah was admitted to TTSH on monday night.
I'm sorry if i forgot to inform everybody...I've this thing with sharing news with people...I'm quite awkward..weird huh...thats why i'm more comfortable talking one on one.
Tomorrow no school but most prolly going hospital cos friday not sure i'm able to visit.
All these sudden crisis has left a big hole.
I haven't done my laundry.
My room's a mess.
I have to resort to cancelling plans.
I haven't started studying for my exam which is soon...i think 1 weeks time..I have no decency to even check the dates.
I'm pissed off that i told myself to get the new attachment pants during the start of this sem.
Semester has ended..I still haven't buy.
Freaking 3 weeks attachment which i'm not prepared for, 1 march onwards.
Yup..I'm kinda screwed.
UNLESS...i stop all these trash talking...and make a JUMPSTART.
I used to be able to motivate myself so well.
Don't give up the things that you love..Have faith.
Or clever sounding quotes and lyrics from books and songs.
I guess people get tired after some time and lose their energy to carry on....This is the moment whether u make it or break it. To have the willpower and drive to continue, is the winner.
=)
=(
I miss some of my friends.
You might not even know.
I may even see you everyday but i still miss you.
Never would i want to lose what we had.