Jidah fell down in the toilet yesterday. The weird thing is we didn't hear any loud thud or whatsoever coming from the toilet...Thought it was the usual jidah's antics when she goes in the toilet for so long. Cos i was worried so i checked on her every few minutes to know that she's not unconscious in the toilet. All the way she told me she's still shitting..But when she took way too long...my mum told me climb up and peep through the top window..I cant see her....cos the toilet seat view was blocked my mind is focused on finding her seated at the toilet...memet then climbed up too...then shockingly told me jidah is alr lying on the floor..
True it is, i then saw jidah's face lying down.
Thank god she suffered no injuries..
My grandma's blood sugar level is way too high...thats why she had those dizziness and ataxia.
Its difficult trying to convey messages to her nowadays...shes always in her lala land...i think its also her age shes 88 this year.
Wed, 3rd feb...crazy day.
I was weirdly anxious that day..and i vomitted what i ate in sch.
Firstly had my 2nd attempt for my one man cpr..cos i failed it on last monday.
I thought i was quite ok when i practiced...turns out my compressions wasnt deep enough cos i tire out very easily and my ventilations are never consistent to manage that pass.
So before the actual retest, i'm supposed to come for a remedial session..
For most of my friends who failed the lecturer passed them already during the remedial session..
I don't know i'm like so suey or something...once my compressions are fine, my ventilations got worst...so i did cpr for like a goddamdicculous number of times and still get a no from the lecturer.
It was very frustrating for me.
The indian lecturer kinda sympathized with me i think...cos i looked very bad after doing all the cpr with my sinus nose..then haslinda was so sweet tried all that she can to make me pass..I really like her la..Finally Tang saved me...made me do rescue breathing for like almost 30 times just to get that perfect 12 rescue breathing strip...
whatever its done!
On the other note..Big Night Out 2010 was AWEZOME! AWEZOME!!
Started off with Saosin with the crazy moshing..Rise against singer's voice is so cool...And finally Muse! They are so good live la. I love their quirks.. Oh well i've always liked stuff with a quirky edge to them.
I think if i can see myself from far, i would've looked like someone on ecstacy jumping up n down. lol.
The best part is being around other people with the exact same taste in music and screaming our favourite songs together!! Gotta love the unity..
If only they played bliss...its my fav song by them.
Memet got me the resistance tote. And he bought a few muse goodies himself cos he's the big muse fan...
I'm saving for coldplay and maybe lady gaga next time!!
Imagine if i go for coldplay...I'll be over the clouds man..
Almost dehydration after the concert.