I joined the contest at mtvasia.com to stand a chance for the killers concert tickets...If i get it..i'm so gonna turn ballistic...but chances are damn slim, i should not hope so much la..
Just now was skills assessment on Injection...i got the unwanted IM Injection....I passed la but the lecturer was the the strict sort so got scolding plus nagging from her here and there..haha okla i don't care.. turns out shes very lenient to me...but hey all i want is a pass..im happy already..Definitely did better for IV therapy.
My brother is having an awesome honeymoon period after his A levels...Gone are my days like that...now he's playing games all day long...talking to himself with his bluetooth headset..giler!!!!
Sat was fun..went over to saihah's with filz...naz!!!!!
Turns out into a fun jamming session....includin many many stupid takes and the song dedicated to sylvia eh...
LOL.
I want want want a new guitar!!!!!!!!!!!
My guitar sounded crap next to saihah's carmen...haish...
hahaha...i'm trying to put aside 100bucks this month to save for guitar. nx month perhaps another 1oo?? Hmm i really dun know...should settle for a less expensive but still good guitar...
Takamine why are you so expensive?? shit you.