Family chalet was great.The chalet was the coolest chalet i've been to. It reminded me of the house from the OC..lol..feels rich waking up in a house that has the upfront seaview...Especially the presence of most family members,the good food during bbq, karaoke sessions, poker card session..my family loves to play this card game called jimrami and big two..i hate big two cos i really suck at it..lol....other foods like the excellent abak briyani dam, bamiah, dinner from changi village stalls. I realise that i kinda like to help with the cooking during bbq, which is weird considering the super lazy bum that i am. Met farah when queing up at the nasi lemak stall on the first night at changi village...and she thought memet's my bf...so sad la...i don't look like an elder sis to him meh..
I rarely celebrate countdown...fine its a new year where resolutions are ridiculously becoming a yearly must..But yesterday like for the first time we countdown together...lol and later ran out of the chalet and screamed happy new year to our fellow chalet neighbours...i expected them to be all noisy cos they seem like the crazy sort...but apparently we're the only ones shouting..lol.
I think im overloaded with caffeine...i drank lots and lots of tea.....
I havent memorised parenteral meds for this monday assessment yet....monday will be my doom day..seriously 0% confidence for my motor skills and reasonings and i cant open the shitty cbt for some reason...how will i sail through.
Tmr hanging out at saihah's place..Looking foward to good ol' fun chilling out.
____________________________________________________________________
Sometimes i feel like i actually know nothing much about a person, when i thought that i knew them very well. This makes me sad. I didn't expect to grow up to be such a complex person. I'm not as happy go lucky as i used to be...How unfortunate.