Sat - I went to Greenwood Pri sch with my mum and faatimah for her so called graduation & concert..lol...my sister is 6 alr..it seemed so fast...i still remember when she were tiny and i claimed that the back of her head looks like a potato..
Met with my mum's other 2 frens, cik ina & cik lisa....I cant blif i can get along quite well with them...considering the age gap..but we were so kecoh lar there.
Sun - I went to accompany dear saihah to get her carmen II. hahahah.
And for the first time we found a 10 dollar note on the pavement along city hall area. So we bought ourselves a chocolate blog each n its damn nice to me n old chang kee for us...remaining 4 bucks we split amongst ourselves as duit hari raye...lol
I am soo jealous la...nvm will get mine very soon too yea...Dude i'm still torn between the 2 models...how? Cos the cheaper one dun have the bolt screw thingy..
I need all these..protege, strap, capo, amp, digital tuner, cable..my god...its like too much seyy.
Anyone sweet enough to get me those?? I will seriously love you ;)
Today thank god for june's plasticines if not it'll be boring like what..
It seem like most of the fun patients are going to be discharged....I will miss the makcik with the 8 things..I didn't know she was to be discharged today...but i'm glad that i asked her to join us playing with the plasticines...towards the end of the session she said this to me "lain kali kitorang ramai2 naik lori...kitorang ni semua lar...naik lori balik kampong"
I ask which kampong, at malaysia or what...
She said...singapore...Then i asked which kampong in singapore...
Makcik: *Looks at me with those socket eyes again* "Ntah".