
I'm going to catch Muse with memet!!! Awesome band..hopefully all the other acts will be good too....i'm wishing for kings of leon...hahaha...but then most prolly all other bands will be brit too...which is ok cos brit rock is always great.
One more thing...The Killers concert will be on Jan 24... thx eh...All my fav bands like to have back to back concerts...think i'm rich isit..Gona gv it a pass....irritating.
But sad la...i download alot of muse's songs but i have all of the killers' album...haiz wheres the loyalty.
I don't wanna go sch on monday can...I alr miss IMH posting.
NH sent me to the door...so sweet rite..ok actually i asked her to walk with me since it's my last day but hey she listened....
I dun have any picture of them as keepsake purposes which i feel is sad...All i have is images of them in my mind together with the beautiful memories that i had with them which i shall treasure.
This video is soo weird but oh so cool!!...Gaga all the way.