I need a new phone pronto...Its very sad, pathetic and its falling apart...everywhere is chipped off, cracked and not in the best working condition...I'm just being a brat here...Its still in working condition..its just me finding excuses to get a new one..but everybody seem to think i really NEED a new phoney..oh well.
Today was awesome..I love today!.Not today as in the newpaper today..but today, the day....hahahahaha..
ok not funny.
Went karaoke-ing with best friends!!!!! celebrate a surprise birthday for naz n saihah, went beaning and shopping for stuff..
Saihah's face was the best when she finally realises her gift...priceless babe..
Wasn't very easy ok...resorted to lotsa lying.
And the balloons!!!! props to filz...And duude the vid is really gooo
d..soo swit...gimme.
Bought Gaga's The Fame Monster...i just had to have it...now itching to get her heartbeats earpiece...the ones like she used in bad romance video.
Cabbed home with them...Taxi ride was funny...the uncle, he's really lame la.
Starhub not good, use starlight. lol?!
Tmr watchin 2012 with memet.
I need to learn how to prioritize things.