Oh crapz...just when i thought i'll be going back to school afterall, i'll actually be going for postings 4 weeks straight next week onwards. 2 weeks paeds & 2 weeks mental health.
I can't wait for emergency & operation theatre though..
I've been trying to catch up with grey's anatomy...i've missed lotsa episodes..used to be a hardcore follower...just watched a little bit of season 5 and its very sad that they decide to kill off an awesome character.
One of the saddest scenes, it has great impact larr. I absolutely love the brief elevator scene of izzie n george before the death...
I love love love haji lane....love the amosphere...the calmness feeling..the everyone else just couldn't be bothered bout everyone else around them...eating cuisines from the platters and shisha with my friends...I just enjoy the absolute nothings and simple pleasures.
I like to try the different exotic coffee flavours..the recent one i tried, turkish coffee is too herbs and spicy to my liking..so won't buy it anymore..
If only my parents are the more liberal sort, i would've definitely hang out there all night long..
I'm more of a nocturnal kind so i'm more awake at night and this just makes me a little deprived of my likings.
I'm really really really super duper broke and i'm badly counting down to my payday.