
It's rare to see stuff like these in singapore. Love the olden days feeling to it. Oh and my dad's pain expression, its the heat i'm tellin you.
I'm back from melaka. Went there on sat immediately after subuh prayers..yes very hardcore..ate at machap...you guys wouldn't belief this...i bought a bowl of beehoon soto n a plate of nasi goreng for myself...lol...fat hawa is surfacing..ya la the beehoon soto so little..
And i gotta say people who work at these perhentian sebelah ______...like machap or pagoh or whatever..they need to smile more or have the decency to say sorry or even thank you...seriously.
I feel like n idiot saying thanks to those people only to get crappy faces in return.
Ok...wth i'm blabberin..
Anyway its a short trip this time...only one night..and theres many kids and babies nowadays its the start of a new generation all over again.
I just watched inglourious basterds...Its a very good movie!...i love it and its worth every dollar of it...Only that its not according as to what we learn in history.....but its really worth the watch. Actually i feel like watching again..
Going jalan raya with my poly friends this weds...I wanna re-colour my fringe cos the red became golden brown already...which is so sad...maybe i should consider going to the shop to get it done...maybe it'll last longer??