Yesterday went to eat at charco's with party plan and yana..Ate rack of lamb ribs with 3 salads...coleslaw, seafood and caesar...If got beef it'll more awesome cos i love steaks...I don't think i'll ever become anaemic.
During exam my runny nose was quite bad...then got home i think i have a mild flu in the making...so i took meds yesterday...
Woke up today..still dun feel too good, throat was bad..but i had to meet zai and munah cos i don't think i'll be so free next time...*thanks eh attachment, buat susah susah je* so i took panadol and aisyah's fedac..took train by myself and felt an incredible surge of stoningness empowering me.
I met my cousins at harbourfront...zai and kak min shared moolahs to buy me shoes & and a clutch for my birthday...=) Which is awesome...cos i really don't have any shoes for raya..the previous one..the flower came off already...i had to actually stick it back with superglue for munir's wedding...and my bag is in chipped off condition...i realise most of my stuff are always in hardcore conditions..
Speaking of which...my camera is dead. I think so...but i havnt really tried any other forms of ressuscitations yet..but aww...really sad lar...i cant take pics.
I have this bad feeling i'm gonna sit for lotsa lotsa subpaper which is slightly fucked up considering the position i'm in now..
And i better get well by monday...