Monday marks the start of my 4 weeks in prison...Argh...no freedom..
So i'll have tomorrow and sunday to do something about it..i'm watchin Harry Potter on sunday with my sibs & cousins...so can't wait but the damn thing is i haven't finished reading the book. Cos usually all the Harry Potter movies i would've read the books beforehand.
I'm slightly freaked out by the whole year 2 demands of being more in-depth for our exam papers. I must pass all my modules....if not i think my dad and aunt will personally slaughter me at the abattoir.
The results of my grandma's hip n femur x-ray came in already..and there's no fracture..they say the bony outlines are intact..my grandma's looking better now...she's off the wheelchair already.
She can walk slowly without assistance now..just need to keep a lookout on her from time to time. I'm just worried if the cervix decides to pop out again...i don't want another kinder surprise..
NR0824 =)
Finally..a full class photo.
My lovely groupmates minus ruijuan...dunno where she went..anyway u guys r awesome.
Nx sem will be with murni, naq, mizan, shima n aisyah =)