I watched Harry Potter & The Half blood Prince just now....i can't comment much since i didn't finish reading the book...so i didn't really know what to expect..haha...The part where dumbledore died was sad...especially when all of them raise their wands in harmony.
But i just love Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix Lestrange...that woman is evil..
I was rummaging through my drawers for my name tag n stuff and i discovered this again...
The goodbye letter i received from my then best-friend when i'm moving from bedok to woodlands..This is when i was in Primary 3 la...which makes this note almost 12 years old..
I noe its damn cheesy but i'll always keep these nostalgic stuff...
I can't believe tomorrow is monday already...i mean everything is going too fast...I want my ME time still...
And i'm stocking up my beef jerkys at home..Usually i'm the only one in the family into these kinda snacks...what my mum would call crappy food and will always cringe whenever i offer her those.