Today i went to clinic with my mum, dad n kak min to accompany jidah, my grandma...She complained of pain at her femur there since her slight fall yesterday...also for her diabetes meds n incontinence..
The doctor gave lotsa meds including charcoal for her..he said that her femur or her hip bone might have cracked resulting from the fall..so will need to monitor her after a week if she still complain of pain at her femur there..doctor will want to send her for x-ray to see if theres a fracture..
My grandma's currently on wheelchair..cos she have difficulty walking..
I really pray that its not a fracture or anything serious..I'll be sad and i don't want her to suddenly become depressed cos of her condition.
So this week i kinda need to be the nurse at home.
And i'm damn confused with the timetable now...isit week 12 or wk 11 when school resumes?...
My groupies...lets finish all our ICA's asap ok?? I'm worried la..but we can do it!!