Picture this.
I went to the school bookshop with aisyah after today's lecture with the intention to buy the pharmacology textbook. I want to buy cos i feel like i am absolutely clueless bout all the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics shit that has been taught...So perhaps with the guide of a textbook, i could improve myself.
The above just sounded too good to be true.
It didn't end that way.
Cos after flipping through the book, i put it back at its aisle...left the store with aisyah and headed to sun plaza's comics connection to get this:
It might sound so random and almost like an impulse purchase but i've been wanting this game for so long..My first original PC game la....
First impression of the game is coolness!..Graphics' awesome and i just love a hack n slash game...but it kinda lags at time...i dunno y...but i need to read up the manual...maybe i need to delete some things from my computer...hopefully it'll go away.
Final 2 days of sch before 2 weeks break...I'm going batam this weekend with some of my aunts, uncles n cousins..=)