I played left 4 dead on my computer for the first time yesterday. My brother got it from his friend so he passed it to me..
Its an awesome game and lotsa shrieking from us whenever the hardcore zombies starting sprinting furiously in our direction...I actually yelled and ran away from my laptop when the zombie came up..thats what i call "escaping from reality". oh oh u have to increase the volume so u can actually hear the creepy zombies growling....
But hey i got better n better..the following rounds i didn't escape from my laptop..i just let go of the mouse and cover my ears, leaving my brother to take over kanchiongly and kill the zombies for me..
Haha...
But the downside to it is it kept quitting by itself...so an original will be ideal..
I heard news from naz that she got the job...I'm very happy for u pally =)
Suddenly i'm craving for some orange julius' strawberry banana milkshake & also..naz will know this, teh tarik.
My cousin's wedding will be this saturday...i'm like making no effort to look good at all..i'm sucha lazy bum..seriously i haven't even thought of what to wear when mostly all had made some initiative to shop for some nice clothes..maybe cos school is just around the corner and many presentations to go...
Put a gun to my head and paint the walls with my brain.